Join our COVID protocol pack walks! $5 per dog – humans FREE!
Pack walks begin at 2:00 p.m. – Rain, snow, hail or shine! Wear appropriate foot wear and dress for the weather. Each walk covers 3-5 km depending on the group. Get your friends together or just have some one on one training/play/off-lead time with your dog.
- A $5 donation at the honour box near the Dog Park gate is respectfully requested.
- Please wear a mask if approaching others or walking in groups.
- You are welcome to walk the trails on your own with your fur friends and lockdown household family members. Please text us first.
- Please practice responsible physical distancing at all times.
- One-on-one, safe, physically distant dog training available – click here for details!
Please book ahead of time. Contact information to the right >>>>>