Join our COVID protocol pack walks! $5 per dog – hoomans FREE!
Pack walks begin at 2:00 p.m. – Rain, snow, hail or shine! Wear appropriate foot wear and dress for the weather. Get your friends together or just have some one on one training/play/off-lead time with your dog.
Sue, or one of our skilled team members, always leads the walk. The route is on the trails through the bush &/or through the fields (2-3km weekdays & 3-6km weekends). Pond dips are always great fun! Great socialization & exercise for your doggo! If we don’t already know your dog, we’ll make sure we have a chance to talk about their personality to ensure their time with us is enjoyable.
Do-It-Yourself Pack Walks – When you know the trails, book a time to walk our 10km of trails on your own – book through the SniffSpot app.
- A $5 donation at the honour box near the Dog Park gate is respectfully requested.
- Please wear a mask if approaching others or walking in groups.
- You are welcome to walk the trails on your own with your fur friends and lockdown household family members. Please text us first.
- Please practice responsible physical distancing at all times.
- One-on-one, safe, physically distant dog training available – click here for details!
Please book ahead of time. 705-854-0055